Wednesday, October 18, 2006

TH14: "I Am More Than Angry"

Me too! That WAS a goal and I can't understand how the ref thought it was handball!!!

I do think that CSKA played very well...Dudu and Daniel Carvalho in particular, but it should have been a draw!

As a result of last night's shenanigans I feel like SHIT this morning. I watched the game at home with a mate - but afterwards I had the arsehole so went down the pub for a few then ended up at the Missus' house - who has a huge fucking bar which I attacked!!!

Anyway, here's what the Skipper had to say...

"I am more than angry. If you look at the replay, you will see that it is not handball. I was shocked the referee gave me a yellow card. It was a good goal."

"Do you think if the keeper had seen handball, he would not have reacted and appealed for it?"

"We did not play that great to win the game, but a draw would have been a good result."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well the final is in Moscow

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's in Athens

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
UP THE GUNNERS!!!