Monday, October 16, 2006

Gael's Up For It

Gael Clichy has revealed his desire to break into the first team and make the left back position his own - and after the departure of Cashley Hole it seems likely.

Here's what Gael had to say...

"Ashley is a friend and I am really happy for him if he is happy at Ch*lsea,"

"He is a great player and it is a shame for the club to lose a player like this."

"Of course, though, I have to be realistic and it is a big opportunity for me."

"Now I am fit and am waiting for the boss to give me a chance. I will not let him down."

"We have to work together and be as good as possible for the team - but of course I think the boss knows I am in a good position to play on the left, so I am just going to work hard and try my best to make this position my own."

"It has been really difficult. I had three bad injuries last season, all the same," he said.

"Maybe the first one was not fixed properly and then I had the others."

"It was bad luck as well. But that is the life and you have to go with it."

"The thing you have to understand is there are people worse than me, so I have to just focus on my rehabilitation and playing again."

"Hopefully it is all behind me now and I can look forward to my future."

2 Comments:

Blogger NyssietheGooner said...

Still sulking Serge!

WANKERS!

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, they are sunshine-wankers, especially that moron Topyid, a true sunshine-fan....can you believe, they closed their own Pride of London-site because everything is back to normal this season, SUNSHINEWANKERS!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
UP THE GUNNERS!!!