Monday, October 16, 2006

Theo: "It Was A Dream Come True..."

Young Theo has made clear how happy he is after his first Premiership start for the Club...

"It's great to be learning from the master, Thierry Henry," he said.

"It was a dream come true to start because starting is different to just coming on. I was so pleased to get really good cheers from the crowd."

"I found out the day before that I was playing and I was nervous. But I think I came through it."

"It was really exciting and I got so many calls and texts from my friends and family for tickets for the game."

"It's great to hear the crowd and they and the other players give you confidence."

"I don't know when I'll play next. That's up to the boss. But like any player, I'm just itching to get on and play."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was also a dream come true when my missus woke me up this morning with some headley.

Herdeep.

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

- Your missus

+ Your mum.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
UP THE GUNNERS!!!