Tuesday, October 17, 2006

AW Explains Denilson Decision

Le Boss has explained why he has included new boy Denilson in tonight's squad...

"He is what you call an all-round player here in England,” said the Gaffer. “He defends well, is a good passer of the ball and has good technique. He has fantastic stamina and has a good first touch too."

“I feel he can play in the side already and we will see him certainly at West Bromwich Albion [in the Carling Cup] next week.

“If he is needed he can come on. He is 18-years-old but he will not be fazed."

“One-and-a-half years ago I was in Brazil watching a boy called Ramon and I saw Denilson on the tape."

“At the moment he is a bit unsettled because it is the first time he has left his country and he is still in a hotel. But I know he has a strong character. He's a leader but at the moment, because he doesn't speak much English, he doesn't do a lot of leading!”

Right people, I'm off now - booked a half day to go and watch the boys at 5:30. Enjoy the game Gooners!!!

UP THE GUNNERS!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cor blimey guv - it's brass monkeys out here in Moscow - I just got headley off a Russian barmaid and frozen spunk came out of my pecker!!!

Stringy.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
UP THE GUNNERS!!!