Tuesday, October 17, 2006

AW On Franck Ribery

Le Boss has revealed his admiriation for Franck Ribery, but insists that we have never made an offer for him and that, quite simply, we don't need him.

"We have never made an offer to Marseille for Ribery." said the Gaffer.

"I find him a good player, but I do not look for any players at the moment because I feel I have exactly the squad I need."

"Offensively we have lost some players, but people like [Tomas] Rosicky have come in and the young players have also developed."

"So at the moment, I am not looking for anybody to come in."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the boss.

9:38 AM  
Blogger NyssietheGooner said...

Me too East - there's no place for him!

We gotta lovely little squad on the go now...

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he has a dodgy attitude too. Why upset the applecart?? We have just got shot of 2 unsettling influences and as you and AW have stated, we just don't need him. Hleb is coming into his own now and Walcott is battling through. With Risicky and the Van Man able to play wide as well as red Fred we are more than covered in wide positions.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there's every chance he would settle at Arsenal, he's good pals with Henry and Galas too. I think they'd be pleased to see him. He's a great player with a lot of pace, dribbling ability and strength, but I think he's a ready made re-placement for Freddie, who quite frankly has lost his pace!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
UP THE GUNNERS!!!