Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Gilberto: "Cesc Has Done So Well"

Gilberto has expressed his delight at Cesc's commitment after the youngster signed an eight year deal last week.

"Cesc has done so well. Last season it was hard for him because it was hard for the whole team." he said.

"But this year he's looked stronger because the team has been more solid as well."

"I'm delighted he's decided to sign a long contract with Arsenal because it's an amazing club to be at."

"If they want to give me another eight years then why not - it would be amazing!"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to have a team full of players wanting to play for the club again. It's amazing to see the change after getting shot of two nagative little shits.

9:44 AM  
Blogger NyssietheGooner said...

Too right east. It only takes one bad apple to fuck the whole barrel up!

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you've doctored the saying a little there Nyssie, but bang on.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't comment on what you should be called Blog Head.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I`m sure that you don`t give a shit but his mother calls him ugly and Ed calls him darling..

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the fall delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=adobe encore cs3 ?
I noticed the axiom you procure not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
UP THE GUNNERS!!!